Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 15 March 2019

Outlawz Crash your stash challenge No 3. - Mulberry paper

Outlawz Crash Your Stash challenge No 3 - use mulberry paper


I am delighted to be a guest designer this month

It took me ages to find my mulberry paper so I have made two cards



Card 1:  Paper from We are 3 written word paper collection
Coloured picture from Gecko Galz Garden girls collage set
Flowers, butterfly and scalloped oval punched from mulberry paper
Stamped Happy Birthday onto scalloped mulberry paper.
Added rhinestones

Card 2:  Two papers from We are 3 written word paper collection
Mulberry paper
Coloured picture from Gecko GalzIn the garden  collage set
Added flowers and pearls
Layered all onto ;pink card and stamped happy birthday

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Corrosive Challenge blog #3 March - anything goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-3-march-anything-goes-and.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html

Creations in Pink 8 - anything goes in more pink than other colours
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-8-anything-goes-in-more-pink.html

The Sisterhood of Crafters - one for the ladies/girls
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2019/03/one-for-ladiesgirls.html

Words 2 Craft by - Happiness
https://words2craftby.blogspot.com/2019/03/w2cb-63-happiness-held-happiness-shared.html


7 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Margaret these cards are both just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Celeste Goff said...

Two beautiful cards! Love the background papers on them both too. Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink, good luck!!! Amy DT

flossbite said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

The Red Mullet Band said...

Beautiful cards! I love them!!!
Thanks for playing along with us!
Ana Isabel Owner and DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

Sybrina K said...

Hi Margaret! Happy Spring! So happy to see your pretty card in our W2CB gallery. And, I certainly understand why you wanted to find that mulberry paper... it's gorgeous... and so deserving of an extra card. Thanks so much for playing along with our happiness challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)