Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 14 June 2020

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - Star Light Star Bright

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes 14 June - 27 June 2020

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

Star Light. Star Bright.

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

I have used precoloured digi stamp Star Struck by Jen that I bought a long time ago from Digistamps4Joy (unfortunately that shop is closed)
Paper and extra stars from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
We are 3 Sentiment from Eyes sentiment set

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for June #6 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/06/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge June #6 2020 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/classic-design-challenge-june-2020.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html





3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design loving that sentiment perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card