Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik - blog and facebook challenge - Happy Happy Happy

 The theme for Ching-Chou Kuik Blog challenge for January is Happy Happy Happy
https://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps_31.html

This is also the theme for the Ching-Chou Kuik facebook group challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps

My card is a pretty purple but it looks more blue in the scan.
I have used Ching-Chou Kuik partly coloured digi stamp Purple balloon and I coloured the rest with chalks and markers.
We are 3 sentiment from Birthday Greetings sentiment set.
Added purple glitter paint inside frame and glossy accents glitter to skirt (it doesn't show up in the scan)

I would also like to add my card to the following:


A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for January #1
 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/01/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge January 2021 #1 - anything goes





My Time to Craft 469 - Glitter and sparkle

Stamps fun Creativity 381 - anything goes
https://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/2021/01/381.html


7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card and image!!!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous Card!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Jackie Cornfield said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Jackie Cornfield said...

This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Stay safe and well.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT



Doris P. said...

What a beautiful coloration! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.