Saturday, 1 August 2026

Christmas Crafts all year round - P & Q

 Christmas Crafts all Year Round P & Q
https://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-challenge-p-and-q.html

P for Penguin

I used WondersArtist papers and coloured clipart from Christmas Penguins mini clip art bundle

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 330 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-challenge.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for August #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html

C.R.A.F.T. 785 - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/craft-challenge-785-christmas.html

Just Add Ink 791 - Christmas in July
https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2026/07/just-add-ink-791christmas-in-july.html



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little penguin is just adorable! Love the colours on your card too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.