Friday, 7 August 2026

Farm Quest General Store 42 - anything farm or country

 Farm Quest General Store 42 - anything farm or country
https://farmquestgeneralstorechallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/farmquest-general-store-42-afcg-theme.html

i used paper and elements from My Memories A Season at the Farm by Kitty Scrap and 
At the Farm 1.   Ribbon and bow from Digital Artistry.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 701 at Try a Sketch on Tuesday
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2026/08/Challenge-701.html

 I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for August #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html


3 comments:

  1. Cute farm images make your design! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea using our sketch, Margaret! Thank you for playing along at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and so creative adding images in each hexagon! Thanks for sharing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.