Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love 31

 Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love 31 - *Themes each month are "BEWAS"= Birthdays, Engagements, Weddings, Anniversaries and/or Sympathies. An optional celebration theme will be be offered each month.   #31 option theme is "travel/vacation"


For my travel/holiday page I used papers and elements from Digital Artistry Tropical Holiday by Lara's Digi World.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

 I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for August #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Aud Sentiments 340 - alcohol Inks and/or summer
https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-340-alcohol-inks-andor-summer.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2631 - anything goes
https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/pip-challenge-2631.html


3 comments:

  1. Definitely a Tropical feel, a super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely
    Thank you for Joining the August 2026 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge

    Diana L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.