Thursday, 23 July 2026

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge 691

 Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge 691
https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/sketch-691.html

I used Di's coloured digi stamps Bear Country Crooner, Bear Violinist, Beary Wonderful and Have a Beary nice day (you can also buy these as black and white digs-sale ends on 6 August. Typed sentiment in word art.

This is the sketch (I rotated it)

 I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for July #7 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

Critter Crazy 112 - anything with featured critter
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2026/07/critter-crazy-challenges-112-anything.html

DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. Adorable, as usual!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the little baby animals. Lovely pastel colors—and a beautiful, matching blue background. Great borders that look like postage stamps, and a lovely layout with the "Thank you" in between.
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card in the current "Critter Crazy" challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love all the little baby animals. Lovely pastel colors—and a beautiful, matching blue background. Great borders that look like postage stamps, and a lovely layout with the "Thank you" in between.
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card in the current "Critter Crazy" challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, you always have the cutest bears! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.