Sunday, 26 July 2026

Conqueror of Dreams challenge 22 - anything goes with the twist farm life

 Conqueror of Dreams challenge 22 reminder - anything goes with the twist farm life
https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com/

Card 2 – Conjurer of Dreams Clouds and stars paper, fall silk background, green silk background, free image from blog, farm quote.

For card 2 I followed the July sketch at Cheerful sketches
https://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/juli-2026.html

Card 3Blue silk background, Green silk background, Farm Life, Farm quote.

Card 4Eerie wheat fields, Fall silk background, We are 3 sentiment


Card 5Yellow lace background, blue silk background, Prairie Wind, We are 3 sentiment


Card 1 was on my blog on 1 July
 Conjurer of Dreams Fall Silk background, Fall Frame, and Bessies Sunday Best


I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team at each reminder post and join in the challenge at https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-2026-cod-challenge-22-anything.html

Also see the blog for the other challenges you can join in.

Kim gives a free image every few days to use for the free image challenge

 I would like to add my card to the following:

.AAA birthday 87 for girls - card 5
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2026/07/game-87-for-girls.html


A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for July #7 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

,Crafty Catz 718 - anything goes
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/crafty-catz-challenge-718.html

DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html


7 comments:

  1. An idyllic farmyard scene, such a lovely peaceful image, beautifully framed. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image on the beautiful silk background. Thanks for playing with CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the farm life you have made.
    I am curious about your cards, that is why I started following you on the blog.
    Greetings Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I made handmade cards for many years but now because of my sore hands and bad eyes I can only make digital cards. If you check out the Conjurer of Dreams blog Kim gives a free image at every reminder post.
      https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. Fabulous vintage lady! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.