Sunday, 26 July 2026

Gecko Galz Customer challenge - Mermaid kingdom

 Gecko Galz customer challenge - Mermaid kingdom
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-customer-challenge.html


I used Gecko Gaz Mermaids bay kraft kit and  We are 3 sentiment

I followed Try a sketch on Tuesday 699 at challenge 700
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2026/07/Challenge-700.html



 I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for July #7 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html

DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html

Love those pretty papers - anything using pattern papers
https://lovethoseprettypapers.blogspot.com/2026/07/atg-love-those-pretty-papers-july-2026.html

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and a great take on their challenge!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors in both the background papers for your beautiful mermaid silhouettes... very pretty card and nice interpretation of sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your silhouette mermaids look great on the shimmery and swirling design. Thank you for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing at TSOT Challenge #700.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.