Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Pick 3 challenge No 9

 Pick 3 challenge No 9
https://pickthreechallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-pick-3-challenge-9-sepoct-2026.html

Use at least 3 of the following

I  have used everything on my card

I used Wonders Artist papers from Rustic Autumn paper set
WondersArtist coloured clipart Halloween Wreath, cat and vintage witch 
We are 3 sentiment 

 I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge_01035597380.html

Classic Design challenge #9 2026 September/October anything goes with optional twist Autumn colours
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html

Two Old Bats Halloween challenge - anything Halloween
https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-mid-month-reminder.html



\

1 comment:

  1. Wow, spooky awesome!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Two Old Bats Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.