Wednesday, 16 September 2026

The 12 months of Christmas 136 - midway post - any Christmas card optional twist stripes

 The 12 months of Christmas 136 - midway post - any Christmas card - optional twist stripes
https://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-136-midway-anything-goes.html

I used Lisa's striped paper, image, brads and ribbons from Digital Artistry.
We are 3 sentiments.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team at the midway post and the start of the challenge and join in the challenge here

Everyone who adds 2 cards will receive this month's paper

I followed the retro sketch 235 from August 2022 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - I rotated the sketch
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-sketches-at-ssw2.html


 I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge_01035597380.html

Classic Design challenge #9 2026 September/October anything goes with optional twist Autumn colours
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.