Saturday, 10 October 2026

I have been ill and no computer

 Today is Saturday 10 October here in Sydney.  I have been sick since Wednesday 30 September and also had no computer.  I did have one post scheduled for 1 October but didn't get the other cards posted before my computer died.  I had managed to make my cards for 1 October but didn't get the blog posts done.  I had my eye injections on Thursday 8 October and my eyes are still sore and I can't see very well.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the cards due on 3, 6 & 7 October.  The specialist told me on Thursday that my right eye has died.

I have my computer back now but finding it very difficult to see it.    

Luckily I am a touch typist after many years working in offices from 15 to 68 years old.  (I am now 81) so can type this message.

Have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.