Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 1 March 2013

Lollipop Ladies challenge 63 - nerds

Challenge 63 for Lollipop Ladies is nerds with the additional challenge of glasses.
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
There are still 3 days to join this challenge which closes on Tuesday.  Our sponsor this fortnight is a $10 voucher from Annabelle Stamps  http://www.annabellestamps.com/
Prize will only be offered if  7 or more entries partake in the challenge. We only have 4 entries so far so come along and join us and you may win this fortnight's prize
 I made two cards with the colours of Nerds plus glasses

Card 1:  I painted the background with distress paints.  Used "Brooksie Book nerd" digi stamp by Sherri Baldy from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  Stamped books from Kraftin Kimmi "Lucy" stamp set and typed the sentiment.  That word stamp came with the Lucy set but unfortunately I can't find it.

Card 2:  Stamp World "Best Wishes", strips of washi tape, "Mabel Rose" digi stamp by Sherri Baldy.  I enlarged the stamp and cut the Roses from her dress.

Come along and join us at Lollipop Ladies.  We look forward to seeing your entries.

I am posting this tonight instead of tomorrow morning as the tablets I am taking for the fybromyalgia make me very fuzzy headed in the morning.  I don't come good until late in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

You've been busy! Love themboth - great use of the washi too. Hope the fybromyalgia is getting a beating.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan