Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 25 May 2013

Flutterby Wednesdays No 241 and Emmas Crafty Challenge No 16

I made this card last night to enter into Flutterby Wednesdays No 241 - sketch plus add a fairy or butterfly
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com.au/
and Emmas Crafty Challenge No 16 - Pink and blue
http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html
 This is the sketch
I have embossed blue card with Cuttlebug "daisies" embossing folder.  Punched dark pink card with Stampin Up border punch and put it onto blue card.  Punched Light pink card with Martha Stewart "monarch butterflies trim" punch and put it over the dark pink card.  Printed Tiddly Inks "Fairy Tenderhearted" onto blue paper and coloured her with Distress and Kaszazz markers.  Placed this onto light pink card and then over the punched strips.  Added pink flower brads.

6 comments:

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Margaret. The image is delightful and I love the butterfly border.
Thanks for joining in at Emma;'s Crafty Challenge this month and good luck x

Danni said...

So very sweet! I love this new image by Tiddly Inks! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andree

Jenée said...

That is one of my favorite Tiddly Inks images. You've done a lovely job with our sketch this week and have created a delightful and lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jenee

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty x
Thank you for joining in Emmas Crafty Challenge, good luck x