Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 13 December 2013

Craftitude challenge No 55 for 13 December - Christmas Sparkle

Challenge at Craftitude No 55 for this fortnight is Christmas Sparkle
and our sponsors this fortnight are
Sassy Studio Designs http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/
and Digi Darla Designs http://www.digidarladesigns.com/

These are the two ATCs I made for the design team

ATC 1 - Embossed white card with Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder and added rhinestones for the sparkle.  Printed out Sassy Studio Designs "Santa Pin Up", coloured her with markers, cut out and layered onto white card.  Layered all onto purple card.

ATC 2 - Printed Delicious Doodles purple star digi paper.  Printed Digi Darla's digi stamp 233 "Angel Up", layered over purple star paper and coloured with markers and gelly roll glitter pens.  The glitter is on the stars and moon, the angel wings and border of dress, though it doesn't show up in the scan.

Go on over to http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and have a look at the lovely ATCs and cards by the design team and join in our challenge.   You can enter any paper project.

I would also like to enter the first ATC into Paper Craft Planet, Sassy Studio Designs monthly progressive challenge - White with non traditional colour.

and both ATCs into Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both gorgeous hun. Thank you for a great challenge xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Abbie.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely cards for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel