Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 1 February 2014

Imagine That Monthly progressive challenge- February challenge

Each month Kris on Imagine that gives us a free image to use in her challenge.  I have joined every one of her challenges since number one and really appreciate her free images.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/


I have layered precoloured "Winter Love" image and one of the sentiments from the free set Polar Love onto one of Imagine That's digi papers from the "Christmas Snowflakes" paper set.  Attached to pink card and then onto blue card.

You can buy Christmas Snowflakes digi paper set and lots of other lovely digi paper sets and images from her shop
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html

If you didn't join last month you can buy this month's set at the shop at a discount price this week and join the challenge and then you will receive next month's free 



.

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Another beautiful card, Granmargaret! I love how you layered this image on the pretty Christmas snowflakes digi paper. Congrats on being the first to post as well :) Hugs, Kelly <3

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kelly

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper