Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 12 July 2014

Daydream Designs card

I am blessed to be on the design team for Diane's Daydream Designs
Diane kindly gives the design team free stamps of their choice each month
For this card I layered pre coloured images from several sets onto grey rain paper from Sunshine and Rain paper pack.
Sentiment from Sunshine and rain sentiments set.
cloud and more rain from Sunshine and rain color digi set.
tree from Hug a Tree set
flowers from Doodle Garden color set.
Layered all onto white card.

I would also like to enter this card into Word Art Wednesday challenge 140
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/

and Open-Minded Crafting Fun 14 Water Water everywhere
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/

5 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Oh this is fabulous! love the tree and cloud, great rain! Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges this fortnight! Mo dt xxx

Diane Noble said...

Margaret, as always your card is charming. You have such a talent for mixing and matching to create the loveliest of schemes. You bless me!

JMC Creates said...

What a lovely card I love the background too. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting

Crafting Vicky said...

what a cute little card! Love how you have made this scene.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! Love all the raindrops!! Wow!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}