Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 2 October 2014

Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnett Facebook challenge - Autumn

Lost track of time and forgot to post my card for the Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnett Facebook challenge.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spellbindingstamps/


Printed Nikki Burnett's digi Little Red Riding Hood and sentiment from Daydream Designs onto white card and coloured with markers.  Layered onto brown and then paper from Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Autumn Sonnet Papers, added swirls.  Added leaves and layered all onto brown and then white.

I would also like to enter this card into the following

Buckwells Crafty Challenge No 1 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes with patterned paper

{PIN}spirational challenge 125 - anything could happen


2 comments:

Lozzy said...

What a beautiful card with the Autumn colours and love the way Little Red Riding Hood pop out of the card..Thank you for joining us at Buckwells Crafty Challenge for our 1st Challenge and hoping that you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx DT
thank you for your lovely comment

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge with your lovely crafting , also for our first Buckwells challenge - hope to see you again soon x