Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 10 May 2015

Decosses Dynamite Doodles National Scrapbooking Day freebie challenge + others and Mothers day photos.

http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2015/05/it-is-national-scrapbooking-day.html
Lisa is giving away a free paper on her blog for National Scrapbooking Day and the challenge is to use it on a card.



I have used it on my card for the largest layer
Other papers, elements and sentiment from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Precoloured digi stamp from Gecko Galz "Stitch in Time 2".

Tony took me my daughter's on Friday morning and I stayed until tonight so I could spend mothers day with her and her daughter.   It is also my daughter's birthday on Tuesday.
I made this card while I was at my daughter's place, but couldn't load it here until I came home.  For some reason Picmonkey stopped working on the laptop and I couldn't add the watermark.

I have used the sketch at C.R.A.F.T. challenge 310
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I would also like to add this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Gecko Galz facebook challenge - anything goes using Gecko Galz image or similar
https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159/

Inspiration Destination 32 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

Sister Act Card Challenge 105 - anything goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Tony had to work Friday and Saturday so he came down to Lynda's today and Lynda took us out to lunch at Zimzala at Cronulla Beach, South Cronulla.  We left her place early so we arrived before our booked time.  While we were waiting we sat on the boardwalk and watched the waves.  I love the beach and it is so long since I have been there.

 with Lynda

 Sian (Lynda's daughter) and Lynda
with Sian, Tony and Lynda.

with Tony inside the restaurant.

It was a lovely sunny day, with a cool wind blowing.  It became cold later when the clouds came over.  We all enjoyed the lunch and Lynda and I received a small Mothers' day gift.





5 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Hazel said...

Lovely. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

MagsB said...

What a terrific card, hun, I love the vintage sewing vibe! And it sounds like you had a perfect Mother's Day celebration at the beach, too! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Natalie said...

such a sweet vintage card.
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a fabulous vintage feel to this layout Margaret. The image and and sentiment work wonderful together! I'm so happy that you were able to work the scissors paper into your design as well.

Thanks so much for entering into my National Scrapbooking Day challenge. As you used the paper I offered for free that day, you have earned a bonus paper for free. Be sure to pop over to my blog later this evening to find out how to claim it and to also see if you are the lucky grand prize winner. Good luck!

Regards,
☺ Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!