Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 4 October 2015

Christmas Card Club - Robins

It was Sylvie's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight and she picked Robins


I have used elements, etc. from Digital Scrapbooking Studio "Blue Christmas" set.  Sentiment from Create with TLC.

If you would like to see the lovely work by the Christmas card club their blogs are listed on the left side bar.

I would like to add this card to the following:

12 months of Christmas cards link up
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/

Aud Sentiments - Christmas + a sentiment
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 53 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Christmas card, loving the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lia said...

This is an amazing christmas card. I LOVE the flowers and the whole lay out. Well done!
Lia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful frosty feel to this card Margaret, lovely for the theme this time at CCC.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

I was looking for the red breasts and then remembered Robins come in different colours and detail to our popular UK version. Lovely card Margaret and love the colour combo Zx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Mararet, truly stunning card, love the colours and design, great card for the challenge, Kate x

dutchess said...

Lovely colours with a really winters feel.....great card! X

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Absolutely stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

wonderful card margaret - this is amazing - i love the colours! hugs rachel x

Annie said...

Sorry to be late commenting - only just got back from holiday and now trying to catch up looking at everyone's stunning Christmas projects for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Wow this card is so detailed and beautiful - love it. Annie xxx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Eye Catching beauty the image is simply fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs    
Berni,DT
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, love the colour combo and the beautiful image. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Fbulous card. Such a change from our Robin Redbreast. Christine

Pat said...

Of the cards you have shared with us at the 12 Months of Christmas, I like this one best, but I am a sucker for the color teal!! LOL Thanks for linking up at the 12 Months of Christmas!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed card love the embellishments thank you for joining CHNC Extra Challenge
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

That is gorgeous - such an elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen N x