Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Imagine That customer gallery

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/p/any-it-digi-challenge.html
Imagine That has reopened their customer gallery and they are going to reward customers for sharing their creations using an Imagine That digi stamp.  After you have entered 10 of your creations to the link up using Imagine That digi stamps you will receive a $5 gift voucher to the shop.

I made this card for a friend who likes frogs
I have used paper from Imagine That Frog in my Pocket paper set
Sentiment from Imagine That Birthday Bash KD kit
Precoloured image from Imagine That Skippers Pad set.

December is the last digi of the month challenge so if you haven't already entered hurry up and enter at
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/december-dotm-challenge.html

A new challenge will start in February where you can use any digi stamp.
Also there will be a colour challenge in January
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/p/coloring-contest-january-2016.html

I would also like to enter this card into
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

cute card
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Kristine said...

Very nice arrangement Margaret! I almost fROGot about this set, heehee. Such pretty colors, Hope your friend likes it :) xKris

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card design and I love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx