and our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Lou
I have used papers from Digital Delights Notable Music paper set
Precoloured stage from Digital Delights Musical Accessories kit
Precoloured Digital Delights digi stamp Ballerina Bobbie
(If you buy these images you can choose to buy either the coloured one or the black and white one for you to colour.)
Sentiment is from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Dance to the Music bundle.
I hope you will go over to Fun Day Friday and see the lovely work by the A Design team and join in the challenge.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on the Fun Day Friday blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 03rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 06th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
I would like to add this card to the following:
Country View Challenges - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations 32 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge
Cute Card Thursday 462 - something fun (dancing is fun)