and our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps who has given us some lovely digi stamps to use
Miss Lilly is it for me
Added frame from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Layered onto paper from We are 3 birthday bouquet paper set.
Added butterfly and leaves from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Coloured Miss Lilly with markers.
Added pink rhinestone flowers.
I hope you will go over to Fun Day Friday and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
I would like to add this card to the following:
Crafty Creations 334 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
Creative Moments 111 - anything goes optional twist love is in the air
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 315 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - cute