Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 18 August 2019

Christmas Card Club - 2 or more pattern papers

It was my turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight and I picked use two or more pattern papers.


I have used 4 pattern papers from We are 3 Woodland Christmas paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Happy Christmas sentiment set
Precoloured printable from We are 3 Woodland Hearts precoloured printables
Ribbon and star brads.
Christmas flower from Digital Scrapbooking Studio A Christmas Wish by Heartstrings Scrap Art

If you would like to see the cards by the other members in the Christmas Card Club their blogs are listed down the side of my blog

I have followed sketch 165 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would like to add my csrd to that challenge
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2019/08/sketch-165-and-166-with-bugaboo-stamps.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect time to Craft for August #8 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design team open challenge August #8 - anything goes
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/classic-dt-open-challenge-august-8.html

Crafty Calendar challenge - anything goes
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-challenge-anything-goes.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challengre - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

Crimbo Crackers 191 - anything Christmas
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-191-anything-goes.html

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... love the Papers...
thanks for the Challenge...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Margaret. Well done on using 4 papers on your card. Have a nice day. Hugs Rita xx

dutchess said...

Such pretty backing papers Margaret...and a sweet image for the focal point ....great piccy of the snowman being built....xxxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, love the papers xx

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card with a beautiful deer image and pretty papers. Thanks for the challenge Margaret, Kate x x

Elizabeth said...

Great challenge, Margaret, it got the old grey matter going again. Your card is beautiful.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for a great theme this time Margaret.
A lovely card using these pretty blue themed papers.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Lovely colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathie said...

Wow, Margaret, this is a perfect image for a Christmas card and your digital papers work perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs Kathie SSW2~DT

cass said...

Lovely card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful use of those printed papers! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Joy DT
Classic Open Design Team Challenge
Joyfully Stamps

Gale said...

Cute Christmas card Margaret! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/