Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 29 November 2020

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - Winter

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes 29 November - 12 December
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-rhymes-november-29-december-12

Be inspired by the song/rhyme picked by Barry

Winter!

Author Unknown

I love Winter!  Winter is cold.

It's Christmas with sleds.

It's warm snuggly beds.

It's silver snowflakes.

It's skating on lakes.

It's snowmen that stand.

in a snowy white land.

It's blue jays that feed

on sunflower seeds.

It's angels that pose

in wintertime clothes.

It's a polka-dot sky.

It's winter. That's why...

I love winter.



Our sponsor for November is Lemon Shortbread
https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread/


I have used Lemon Shortbread digi stamp Winter Teddy Bear which I have coloured with markers.
We are 3 sentiment from Merry Christmas sparkle sentiment set
Papers and coloured teddy bears from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Candy Cane Lane mini kit by Carin Grobe Design.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 194 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would like to add my card to that challenge


I would like to also add my card to the following:








Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 146 - anything goes
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2020/11/c-146.html




5 comments:

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a beautiful card you've made love the stamp
thank for joining us to creations in pink
hugs ellen dt

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the poem.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sall said...

This is really lovely. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

Joy Wilson said...

Darling image and design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
International Art & Soul DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com