Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 26 September 2021

Christmas Card Club 20 - Non traditional colours

 It was Zoe's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight and she picked non traditional colours.

I have used precoloured picture, element and paper from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Blue Christmas Add on by Fancy Bird design

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the design team their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I followed sketch 525 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday (I rotated the sketch)
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-525.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #9 2021 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/09/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge September #9 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Happy Little Stampers Christmas - anything Christmas + optional non traditional





8 comments:

Heather said...

Very retro, lol, and such elegant images for the holidays! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a great image! Fits perfectly for your non traditional colours theme. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Donna Scholz said...

Super clever how you made the circle cutout feature a snowflake in this snowy scene, Margaret!!! Thank you for sharing your vintage take on our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Such a sweet card, Margaret! I must be vintage as well because I remember my parents receiving cards like this. Great job on using our sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #525.

JulieP said...

Another beautiful blue holiday card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at the HLS Christmas challenge!

SmilynStef said...

that vintage image is so lovely ... and great job with the sketch too ... so very glad you joined our SNOW-y celebration at Jingle Belles.

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

lauren bergold said...

such a lovely victorian style image! so pleased you could have SNOW much fun with us at JINGLE BELLES!