Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 1 November 2021

A Bit More Time to Craft extra challenge - anything goes

 A Bit More Time to Craft extra challenge - anything goes
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/


I used Lozzy's papers from Day Star paper set
Tag from Digital Scrapbooking Studio CU Shapes #1 by Heartstrings Scrap Art
Jan's precoloured digi stamp flower in vase and sentiment from Wild Flower Blossoms 3310J
Jan's precoloured digi stamp clock from Happy New Year 3230J

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 530 at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-530.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 11 - anything goes
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/10/october-2021-challenge-11-anything-goes.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for November #11 2021 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge November #11 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Tuesday Taggers - all about time
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2021/10/its-all-about-time.html



11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a lovely card. It is beautiful. I like how you used he digital tag layout to create the focal image. The choice of an alarm clock was brilliant and I really loved this entry you chose for Try it on Tuesday/Tuesday Taggers.

Heather said...

Very pretty - I really like the scattering of stars! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely layout of your card. Very Pretty. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Jan Mahew said...

Thank you Margaret for showcasing "Wild Flower Blossoms" on your inspirational creation! Good Job!
Hugs,
Jan

My name is Erika. said...

I like the addition of the clock. It really elevates this card and makes it something special. and makes the receiver know how much you think of them too. Thanks for sharing t his beauty with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Donna Scholz said...

Fun tagline, Margaret! We all wish we had a little more time to craft!!! The little clock for the round element in the sketch fits perfectly, as do the stars that cover your background colors. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our sketch challenge!!! -Donna

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, thank you for linking this with us at Try it on Tuesdays
Yvonne

Fikreta said...

very nice!

foleysfriend said...

What a pretty card. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT