Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 21 March 2022

Jan's Digis Midway post for March - anything goes

 Jan's Digis Midway post for March - anything goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/

I  have made a CAS card using Jan's Digis precoloured images and sentiment from Easter Jonquils set
This set is on special at the moment and is great value
  • 3 Drawn and Hand Colored Images
  • 3  Black and White Drawn Images
  • 3 Coordinated Sentiments (greetings, saying

I followed the sketch at AAA cards but it is too late to add my card to that challenge
https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2022/03/game-210-sketch-silhouette.htm but I can add it to the new challenge at AAA Cards  No 211 - anything CAS + spring animal
 

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for March #3 2022 - anything goes 
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Aud Sentiments 292 - Easter or spring sentiment
https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2022/03/292-easter-or-spring-sentiment.html

Classic Design challenge for March 2022 #3 - anything goes 
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/classic-design-challenge-march-3.html

Crafty Calendar - spots, stripes or Easter
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-challenge-spotsstripes-or-easter.html




Everybody Art challenge 509 - B is for (Bunny rabbit)
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/509.html


Outlawz Festive Friday has 5 themes - this card could be for flowers or animals
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-march-18-march-31


Inkspirational 251 - Critters that hop (bunny rabbit)



14 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet creation, perfect for our feminine these at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you for joining in.

B x

Donna Walls said...

Very sweet card Granmargaret! I thank you for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Mid-Month Inspiration Post!
Donna
Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Pat K said...

What a sweet image on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Alyson Mayo said...

So cute with the bunny - love the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Great Easter card Margaret!

Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great Easter card! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your pre-colored image is perfect for your sketch interpretation and love the little color layering you gave it. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful Easter image and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful Easter card and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

Really sweet - what a pretty card!

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Suzanne H said...

Love that chocolate bunny! Sweet CAS card. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Less is More. Crazy Cousin Suzanne

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our March challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x