Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 29 April 2022

Creative Fingers 230 - anything goes

 Creative Fingers 230 - anything goes
https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/


I coloured white card with watercolour pencils and painted over with water.
Dry embossed with Poppy Crafts Embossing folder Hexagon bubbles
Stamped Lavinia stamp LAV445 Guinevere with Fantasia VersaFinc Clair ink and heat embossed with WOW Clear Hologram sparkle embossing glitter.
Added dolphin and shell brads

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge,

I would like to add my card to the following:

Classic Design 6th birthday challenge April 2022 #4 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/classic-design-challenge-6th-birthday.html

Can you handle the pressure - anything using an embossing folder with a optional twist of pastel
https://cyhtp.blogspot.com/2022/04/anything-goes-embossing-with-twist-of_0267032586.html

Coloring with Pencils - anything coloured with pencils
http://kleurenmetpotloden.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-april-alles-mag.html




Through the Craftroom Door 26 April 2022 - anything goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/04/anything-goes-challenge-sponsored-by.html




8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Becca Sadler said...

Granmargaret: You've put the GRAND in this card, dear!!! The underwater scene is fabulous!!! Cleverly put together!! Super card!

Darlene said...

Fabulous design Margaret! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Carole J said...

Oh how sweet! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Ashwini Rao said...

Such a sweet card! A lovely underwater scene, and I love that mermaid. Thank you so much for joining us at the HLS Watercolor challenge!

Petra-loves-paper said...

Fabulous card, I like how you watercoloured and embossed the background, beautiful, thanks for joining our Challenge,greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

Marlena M. said...

Lovely texture and use of brads on your watercolor piece! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Diane said...

Beautifully created! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
{Two Old Bats}