Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 29 May 2022

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - Let it snow

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-and-rhymes-may-29-to-june-11-let-it-snow

Our sponsor is Fred She Said 
https://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
Since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
 
Shows no signs of stopping
I brought some corn for popping
Lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
 
When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home, I'll be warm
 
The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbye-ing
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
 
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
 
 
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Cahn Sammy / Styne Jule
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! lyrics © Cahn Music Co., Cahn Music Company, Producers Music Publ. Co., Inc.



I used three We are 3 papers from Winter Paper set
Two We are 3 sentiments from Snow Days sentiment set
Fred She Said precoloured digi stamp Emma & the snowball

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 228 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2022/05/may-at-sweet-sketch-wednesday-2.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Allsorts 678 - anything but birthdays
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-678-anything-but-birthdays.html

.Crafty Catz 587 - anything goes with optional twist all about the girls
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/crafty-catz-challenge-597-anything.html

Through the Craftroom Door anything goes challenge 24 May, 2022
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/05/anything-goes-challenge-24th-may-2022.html



7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully done card and loving the snowflake sentiment!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

brenda said...

What a sweet image and lovely colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely project in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

OlgaB said...

Lovely project!
Thank you for joining SSW2.
Hope to see you again!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Doris Klein said...

That's awesome! Lovely image and nice sentiment!

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT