Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 17 June 2022

Heart's Quest 4 - Show love and stars

 Heart's Quest 4 - Show love and stars
https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/hqcb-love-theme-4-to-show-love-with.html


I have used the star freebie from the challenge - changed the colour to purple
Added purple, lavender and pink stars. pink heart with purple borders.
The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp from Sweetheart set
We are 3 sentiment from Sending You sentiment set

I followed sketch 477 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/sketch-477.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for June #6 2022 - anything goes 
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/06/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-june.html

Classic Design challenge June 2022 #6 - anything goes 
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

Country View - Seeing stars
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/june-2022-seeing-stars.html

Cupcake Inspirations 486 - colour challenge:  purple, lavender and pink
https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/06/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-546.html


Pammies Inky Pinkies 2224 - anything goes
https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/pip-challenge-2224.html

12 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Granmargaret: I love this interpretation!!! This is terrific!!! I even love how you applied and incorporated the other challenge themes! Thanks for using the freebie image I made and for participating at Heart's Quest! --Becca S, owner of HQCB

Dena J said...

A sweet card. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Craftyfield said...

Cute take on our Country View Challenges' theme! Thanks for sharing with us again.

Tracie said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I really love how you incorporated the colors into the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

foleysfriend said...

Cute card. I'm loving your interpretation of our sketch. The focal image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Monika Gulyas said...

Great design and just perfect for our star theme challenge!!! Thank you for joining the June challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Fikreta said...

Cute card.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty project! Those purple stars make a gorgeous background 😀. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

Nora Noll said...

What a cute card!!! Love the stars!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
DT Member

Quillish said...

What a lovely card and a great design with the colors of our challenge! Love those colorful stars too. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

Pamela Duncan said...

Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Pam, DT