Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 14 August 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketch 670

 Tuesday Morning Sketch 670
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2022/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-670.html

I used We are 3 papers from Delightful Dragonflies and Tiny Dragonflies and Delightful Dragonflies paper sets bordered with faux stitching.  We are 3 sentiment from Happiness sentiment set.
Mirtillamente coloured digi stamp Le Pine: Victoria Summer Hat
Ribbons, bow, flowers, dragonflies and bee from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

This is the sketch


I would also like to add my card to the following:


15 comments:

Fikreta said...

Its such a wonderful card!

valscraftings said...

A beautiful card Margaret, love all the dragonflies!

Thank you for joining us at Festive Fridays Challenges!
Valerie
Festive Fridays DT Leader

Donna W. said...

This is a fun cheerful summer card. I love the dragonflies

Patti said...

Wow you combined 9 challenges - good for you!! I’m so grateful that Tuesday Morning Sketches was one of your picks!! That skinny little girl image is so cute and sassy! Thanks for joining us this week!

StampinwithAnita said...

What a darling card! And all the dragonflies! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge/1

Melissa Craig said...

SO CUTE!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Anne Fenton said...

I love your card Margaret, thanks for joining the challenges at the Outlawz..

Debbie said...

Fun card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Diane said...

fun card and image, thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood and Four Seasons!
Diane TSH DT and FS Co-owner
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

Darlene said...

What a fun summertime creation Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cathie w said...

you card is cute..thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenges

Stellalena said...

A very sweet and lovely card. Like the colors.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Kate said...

Such a bright and happy card! Your colouring is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Helen said...

Beautiful and such a sweet sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us at the Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge.

Helen x
DT