Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 18 September 2022

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Sept 18

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes September 18
https://theoutlawzchallenges-sunday.blogspot.com/2022/09/sunday-song-rhyme-september-18th.html

Be inspired by the following:

Antigonish [I met a man who wasn't there] HUGHES MEARNS
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...
When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)
Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

Our Sponsor is Odd Ball Art
https://www.oddballartco.com/digi-stamps

I used We are 3 papers from Cute Halloween paper set
We are 3 sentiment from Halloween sentiment set
Odd Ball Art digital stamps Lizzy Love 254 and 474.
(I couldn't see on Thursday when I made the card to colour the stamps so have left them black & white)

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following: 

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #9 2022 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/09/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge September 2022 #9 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html


2 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

What a superb design.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Jackie C said...

What a smashing project!
We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT