Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 3 March 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches 697

 It is my husband's birthday on Monday so I have used sketch 697 at Tuesday Morning Sketches to make him a birthday card,  He had a very big heart operation and he is hoping to be able to leave hospital on Monday.


I used papers and coloured element from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Road Tripper by Cindy Ritter.
We are 3 sentiment from Happy Birthday sentiment set

I rotated sketch 697

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for March #3 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge March 2023 #3 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/classic-design-challenge-march-2023-3.html

Country View - birthday card for a man
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/march-2023-birthday-card-for-man.html

Sparkles monthly challenges 161 - for men only
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/161-for-men-only.html


9 comments:

Donna W. said...

Great masculine card. Your husband has a lot to celebrate getting home from the hospital on that day. Wish him well. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!

Evelyn Walter said...

Gorgeous card for your husband! Wishing him to get well soon.
Thank you for playing with our challenge over at Country View Crafts! Have a great week!
Evelyn xx

Patti said...

What a neat image and the colors are so great and intense! Wishing your hubby well! Thanks so much for creating with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Really fun birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debi said...

So sorry to hear your hubby needed surgery, but glad to hear he's on the mend and coming home. I really like your birthday card. Nice image and papers. Thanks for using the Tuesday Morning Sketch! Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Debbie said...

Such a cool card! And cool car!
Best wishes for your husband's recovery!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab man card !
Thank you so much for your contribution to our March challenge ‘birthday card for a man’ at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

rachel said...

Great card Margaret. Thanks for joining our challenge at Countryview and good luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel x