Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 1 October 2023

Christmas Card Club - Christmas in the forest

 The theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight is Christmas in the Forest

i have used paper and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio The Road Less Travelled.
Typed sentiment in Word Art

I would like to add my card to the following:

Alphabet challenge - M for Monochrome
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2023/09/m-is-for-monochrome.html#comment-form

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for October #10 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/10/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge September #9 2023 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html

Peace on Earth 49 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2023/10/peace-on-earth-challenge-49.html


6 comments:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card

dutchess said...

thats beautiful Margaret....xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This image works perfectly for the theme at CCC this time.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Margaret, Kate x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful card! I love the beautiful images you used. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Diane said...

A beautifully created scene!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}