Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 26 November 2023

Di's Di Stamps challenge - Christmas with no red or green

 Di's Digi Stamps - Christmas with no red or green
https://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/christmas-with-no-red-or-green-challenge.html

I layered Di's precoloured digi stamp Singing snowman Pals onto We are 3 papers from Build a Snowman paper set
Added We are 3 sentiment from Christmas Magic sentiment set

I followed sketch 633 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday (I rotated the sketch)

I would also like to add my card to the following:


A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for November #11 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

A Place to Start - anything goes with optional twist for a child
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-2023-anything-goes-woptional.html

Christmas Craft Creations - add a hat
https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-challenge-reminder-add-hat.html


Classic Design - November #11
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - anything goes
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2023/11/hls-november-christmas-challenge.html

Moving along with the times160 - Christmas animals
https://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-160-for-november-christmas.html

Peace on Earth Christmas challenge 52 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2023/11/peace-on-earth-christmas-challenge-52.html


Try it on Tuesday - Baby its cold outside
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2023/11/baby-its-cold-outside.html


16 comments:

María said...

A wonderful card. That digi stamp is super cute and I love how you've played with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Jenny L said...

Hi Margaret,
another beautiful entry into our challenge.
How sweet is that image of the snowman and the Reindeer.
Such a great sentiment also.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a lovely card! The singing snowman and reindeer are adorable - love it 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, what an adorable holiday card! Love the snowman image you chose, and the background pattern you chose is so perfect!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT once again!!! -Donna

Viv said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this delightful card with us at TIOT!

Alyson Mayo said...

What s sweet holiday image! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas and TSOT :)

Darlene said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

foleysfriend said...

Oh my goodness what a super adorable image. I like the teal strips which frame the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.

Helen said...

Beautifully made and such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Toni said...

So very cute!

Jackie C said...

Such a great project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Jackie Cornfield said...

Such a great project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

Miss Mudge said...

Very lovely card! Thanks for playing with us over at DI'S DIGI Challenge!

Rach83 said...

These pair sure made me smile. Such a fun card, especially with how tightly the snowman is holding the reindeer! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x