Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 6 December 2023

The Paper Shelter Blog Hop

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!

Welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop, in celebration of The Paper Shelter's 13th Birthday on the 8th of December!  This will be a two week challenge, with both teams taking part, and it's our way of thanking The Paper Shelter for sharing their wonderful images with us, and sponsoring our challenge.

The theme for this special challenge is:

CELEBRATIONS

If you've arrived here from 

Lena

https://lenascraftycorner.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-paper-shelter-13th-birthday.html

 then you're heading in the right direction!  If not, then you'll want to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, because you don't want to miss out on this one.  Both Design Teams are participating, showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper Shelter, and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commenter a digi of their choice, as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.

I have used papers from The Paper Shelter Winter Breeze paper set
The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp and background from Winter Fairy
We are 3 sentiment
 

From here, you will need to hop on over to 

Maritza

http://arteconpapelmaderaehilos.blogspot.com/

.  
Don't forget to leave your comment for an opportunity to win your choice of one of the fabulous digis available in store!
(Please mention in your comment that you would like win so I can add your name to the draw)

Good Luck!  Hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far!

Granmargaret

**************************************

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for November #11 2023 - anything goes

19 comments:

monique said...

very sweet card

Saskia Pullen said...

Love you sweet little winter themed birthday card.

Becca Sadler said...

Margaret: Hello! Your Winter Fairy gal looks just perfect amongst all the wintery colors and snowflake prints! Terrific design! --Becca

Margreet said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Linda Mc Enery said...

A truly beautiful card Margaret. Gorgeous design and colours.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and image!!!

Sarah Warren said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene said...

So, so pretty and awesome job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Jackie C said...

This is a fab project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Jolie carte féerique, hivernale et pleine de douceur. J'adore !
Idéale pour fêter les 13 ans du blog "The Paper Shelter".
MaryannG
Pretty magical card, wintery and full of sweetness. I adore !
Ideal to celebrate the 13th anniversary of "The Paper Shelter" blog.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty! I love all the layering and beautiful background papers, and yet your card still looks flat for mailing! Beautiful work, Granmargaret! I'm doing your blog hop today! Happy 13th Birthday to The Paper Shelter, and season's greetings to you and yours!

crafty said...

Love the winter fairy

Gina said...

Wonderful card ! Love the colour combination and beautiful design papers! Thank you for using our sketch from Cheerful Sketches ! Creative regards, Gina

Tee said...

Winter Breeze is beautiful with that gorgeous background design!

Mel C said...

Beautiful card, love this image!

TracyM #6773 said...

Such a pretty card!
Love how your fairy wings go over the edge and the patterned paper layers too!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a beautiful image. The DP combined nicely together.
Congratulations on your 13th anniversary with The Paper Shelter.

Hugs, Astrid.

Bernadet said...

What a beautiful card is this Margaret.
Totally my color style!
Love the digi!

Vannessa said...

Such a pretty card Margaret - love the colours you used. Hugs, Vannessa