Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 15 March 2024

Farm Quest Country Christmas 6 - anything farm/country Christmas

Farm Quest Country Christmas 6 - anything fam/country Christmas
https://farmquestcountrychrismaschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/fq-country-christmas-6-anything-goes.html 

  I had my four weekly eye injections for the macula degeneration yesterday.  Unfortunately when I had the tests before the injections the glaucoma pressure had gone up to 33 in my right eye (normal is 12) so I have more drops also I have to have a different injection in my right eye for the glaucoma next Thursday.  The last one didn't work so hopefully this one will.  If it doesn't work I may have to have another operation on my right eye.  I hope not.  I have already had 3 operations on my right eye and two on my left.

I can't see very well but have tried to make a digital card.  My hands are too sore to make handmade cards.


I used WondersArtist coloured clip art from Christmas Ranch Watercolor clip art bundle
Borders from Digital Scrapbooking Studio CU Border shapes by Valentina's Creations
Sentiment from We are 3

I followed sketch 748 at Tuesday Morning Sketches (I rotated the sketch)
https://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2024/03/tuesday-morning-sketches-748.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for March #3 2024 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2024/03/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge 03 2024 March-April - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/classic-design-challenge-03-2024-marapr.html

Crafty Gals Corner 253 - anything goes
https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-253-anything-goes.html

Farm Quest 48 - log cabin or cottage
https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/fqcb-48-theme-of-log-cabin-or-cottage.html


6 comments:

Becca S said...

Margaret: this is such a darling Christmas carolers scene somewhere in mountain countryside standing near a log cabin! I love seeing it at FQGS and FQCCCB. It would also work at FQCB's current theme which is log cabin or cottage if you want to take time to link it over there...hint-hint! Glad to see that you're online some today and am praying for your eyesight issues and needs. Hugs, Becca

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Thanks for also sharing this terrific scene at FarmQuest's log cabin or cottage theme competition! Such a fun festive card! Makes me smile!

Donna W. said...

Very pretty Christmas card. I love the scalloped borders. Great homey scene with the carolers. And good for you, you have another Holiday card done. So sorry you are having sight problems. I hope you get some relief and improvement soon.

Melissa Craig said...

Very nice card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I knew this was one of your cards at first glance - that unique and pretty vintage image gave you away!! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our March Challenge!