Outlawz Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
https://tolchristmasonly.blogspot.com/
WondersArtist coloured clipart from Tropical Christmas mini clipart bundle and
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2026/07/Challenge-700.html
I would also like to add my card to the following:
A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for August #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html
Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html
DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html
C.R.A.F.T. 785 - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/craft-challenge-785-christmas.html
Just Add Ink 791 - Christmas in July
https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2026/07/just-add-ink-791christmas-in-july.html

11 comments:
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
Love your interpretation of our sketch and what an adorable precolored image you selected... adorable and thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.
Another sweet card and I love that it's a Christmas koala! Happy you joined us again at Just Add Ink.
Thank you Trimgym for your comment and invitation to apply to your design team. Unfortunately I can no longer make handmade cards due to my sore hands and bad eyes. I cannot see to colour sponsor stamps. I can only make digital cards using precoloured digi stamps and papers
Thank you
Thank you
Another beautifully structured card Margaret. Thanks for joing us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.
Such an adorable little Christmas Koala card, Margaret...so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!
What a cute Christmas card. Love the festive koala surrounded by berries and holly leaves. Great choice of the background for the sunrays. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.
sue n.
Your card is so pretty, Margaret! I love the koala all dressed up for Christmas. Very sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT.
Oh I love! What a totally fabulous Aussie card with that cutie koala! Thanks for joining us at JAI!
Post a Comment