Heart's Quest Pretty in pink - anything in mainly pink with option add pink washi tape/decorative tape.
https://heartsquestprettyinpink.blogspot.com/
Card 1 anything in mainly pink card
For card 1 used WondersArtist papers from Wonderful Pink paper setWondersArtist coloured clipart from Pink Cowgirls mini clipart set
We are 3 sentiment
For card 1 I followed the September sketch at Cheerful Sketches
https://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026.html
https://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026.html
for card 2 I used papers and elements from Memory Keeper No 3 by Butterfly Dsign and Rainbow of Greys Design. We are 3 sentiment.
A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge_01035597380.html
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/09/dlart-september-2026-linky-challenge.html
I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
I would like to add my card to the following:
AAA birthday 89 - use patterned paper
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2026/09/game-89-use-patterned-paper.html
A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge_01035597380.html
Classic Design challenge #9 2026 September/October anything goes with optional twist Autumn colours
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html
.Crafty Catz 719 - anything goes
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/crafty-catz-challenge-719.html
DL Art September Linky challengehttps://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/crafty-catz-challenge-719.html
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/09/dlart-september-2026-linky-challenge.html
Dragonfly Dreams - Monochromatic
Everybody Art Challenge - pink
https://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/606.html
https://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/606.html
Moving Along with the Times 193 - Four Legged friends
https://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-193-four-legged-friends.html
https://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-193-four-legged-friends.html
Paper Rocks Scissors 20 - anything using paper or scissors
https://paper-rocks-scissors.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-20-challenge.html
https://paper-rocks-scissors.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-20-challenge.html
Try it on Tuesday - pretty papers
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2026/09/pretty-papers.html
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2026/09/pretty-papers.html


10 comments:
Fab card and layout Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
Oh wow! How fabulous is your use of all the pinks, even the horse! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Love your cowgirl on your beautiful card. Thank you for joining CS.
What a fun card with all of those shades of pink. Thanks for playing along with the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog this month. Cathy
I’m thrilled. The color pink has been used brilliantly on both cards! It fits perfectly with our current "Think Pink" theme.
The combination of the patterned papers and the horse-and-rider motif is beautifully coordinated—simply spot-on and impressive. I love that you even colored the horse pink. Truly fantastic.
Thank you so much for participating in our current Everybody-Art-Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi
Hello Granmargaret!
Love your card design. Didn't see a lot of digital designs lately. Great combination of digital papers and image. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Natasha
Such a lovely card, love the layout and the pretty papers
Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge
Awesome creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
What a lovely card! Love all the pink and the grid design with the circle image! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Great card - love all the pink!
Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment