Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 15 November 2013

Feeling Sketchy No 74

Time for another challenge at Feeling Sketchy
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

Our sponsor for this month is San's Design
http://shop.sansdesign.se/
Sketch No 74
 My card for the design team

Sissix Embossing Folder "Thin Ice"
Sans Designs digi stamp SN00004 coloured with markers.  
Happy Christmas printed in the banner on computer.
Rick Rack Ribbon and Washi tape.
Martha Stewart Bauble punch and gold thread.

I hope that you will come on over to http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/ and see the lovely cards made by the design team and join in our challenge.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see who has won the blog hop prize on Feeling sketchy and the blog hop prizes on my blog.

I would also like to add this card to Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday cards this will be my card 18 

and Crafty Hazel Nut's Monthly Christmas challenge - Anything goes










6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

DebR said...

Wonderful card Margaret! You really have some neat embossing folders...I love seeing them all.

Beccy said...

Great take on the sketch GranMargaret. I love the washi tape and ric rac detail and the wonderful bauble die cut. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Deb

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Beccy