Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 7 December 2013

Inspiration post for Feeling Sketchy No 75

It is my turn to do the inspiration post this fortnight for sketch No 75
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
I have made a card and scrapbook page


For the card I have layered Imagine That digi stamps from Elegant Ornaments set onto Delicious Doodles purple digi paper from Christmas stars paper set.   Added ribbon.  Printed out verse from the Elegant Ornaments set and cut with Stampin up small tag punch and then layered onto purple paper cut with larger Stampin up punch.  Added purple star brad.  Layered all onto purple card.

For the scrapbook page I have printed out three photos of Brianna and layered them onto paper from Fizzy Moon Traditional Christmas decopage and paper pack.  Added ribbons.  Printed title, cut out and sponged edges, and layered on top.  Added sticker from Me to You Winter Wonderland sticker set.

You still have a few days to go over and join in challenge No 75 at

I also want to add these into Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes

I would also like to add the layout into Archi-scraps December challenge.  Do any Christmas layout with an embellishment.
http://archiscraps.blogspot.com.au/

19 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely work Margaret. I like the look of the three layers of Christmas ribbon on your page - very effective.

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for entering Archiscraps Margaret.Love both of these.

DebR said...

Your inspiration post is fantastic Margaret! Lovely job on both of them.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jane

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Julene

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Deb

Dale Tiernan said...

Wonderful projects.

DebiJ said...

Fabulous card - naturally!!
And a wonderful heart warming page of Brianna...beautiful work & thanks for playing along with us at ARTastic! Merry Christmas.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Dale

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Debi

Polly said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for submitting your layout and playing along with us at Archi-scraps! :)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Trish said...

Fantastic Grandmargaret, thanks for joining in

Trish said...

Lovely work, thanks for joining us at Archi-scraps

Susan said...

Thanks for doing the Archiscraps challenge. Your projects look great

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Trish

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Trish

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan