Our wonderful sponsor this month is Imagine That who gave the design team three sets to use for this challenge.
This is my second card made for this challenge and I used the precoloured images from the Sunny Days set plus added papers and sentiment from other sets.
The "Rain puddles purple" paper is from the Rainy Day Fun papers set. The "Green Grunge" paper is from the Winter Chill papers set.
The sun, rainbow, clouds and flowers are from the Sunny days set.
Sentiment is from RDF Sentiments set.
If you haven't already joined in I hope that you will go and join the challenge
We'd love to know what digital image/paper you used, so please either let us know in a comment below or include it in your post :) We're always looking for fun digital images and paper to work with here at DSC!
- You may enter up to THREE times
- ALL entries qualify for TOP 3 and giveaways
- 100% digital receives TWO entries for giveaways
- Please follow the challenge theme
- Once you've created your NEW (no backlinking please) creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below
- We reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that we feel doesn't meet our challenge criteria
- Challenge runs all month - see sidebar for closing date.
- Have fun and happy creating!
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - flowers
Crafting from the Heart 59 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
Imagine That Customer Link up - Use any Imagine That stamp
Imagination Destination 33 - anything goes
Sister Act card challenge 106 - anything goes