Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 23 July 2015

Art by Miran facebook progressive challenge

Each month if you make a card for the Art by Miran progressive challenge you can request the free image for the next challenge.  If you haven't already joined in you can buy this month's image, make a card for the challenge and then you can request next month's free
https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran/


I embossed yellow card with Cuttlebug daisies.  Printed Lacy Sunshine digi stamp onto Pininkie circle die cut and coloured her with markers and glitter pens and layered on top.  Stamped Happy birthday onto yellow card and punched with oval punch.  Layered onto purple card punched with scalloped oval punch.  Added punched flowers and butterflies.  Added all onto purple card.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart 69 - anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Gals Corner 29 - to die for
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Craft Your Passion - anything goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Fab n Funky 269 - no pattern paper
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.ca/

Inspiration Destination 43 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Sister Act Card challenge 115 - anything goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

The Cheerful Stamp Pad 116 - hearts and/or flowers 

Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes

Creative Moments 73 - ATG with optional twist Bingo
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com.au/
I have used the middle line, die cut/punches, image and flowers


26 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Zingy colour combo, fab. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love the image and your choice of colours its so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Desire Fourie said...

Margaret this is so pretty and I love the lavender and yellow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty card, lovely image, design and colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Margaret and love the colour combo..Hugs Lozzy xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Vicki Romaine said...

Margaret, this is such a cute card. However, if you will limit your entries to two on The Cheerful Stamp Pad so you will be eligible for the random drawing. Either remove one entry or let me know which one not to count. Thanks.

Lisa Mensing said...

Love the color combo, my wedding colors. Your card is so precious! Thanks for sharing this week at Crafty Gals Corner's To Die For Challenge. Lisa DT

Billie A said...

Really cute. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Your card is so beautiful Margaret. Lovely sweet image and nice choice of colors. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and I hope to see you again in our new challenge. Have a nice day :)
Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Michele said...

this is lovely -- the lavender and yellow are perfect. thanks for joining our hearts and flowers challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

Samantha A. said...

Beautiful card. Love the yellow and purple colour combo!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Vicki Romaine said...

Hi Margaret,
If you will, please send me your last name so I can turn in to my sponsor of "Hearts and Flowers" as you are the winner of that challenge on The Cheerful Stamp Pad.. Send it to vickiromaine@yahoo.com

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicki, I sent you an email on 2 August.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Wendy.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Carole

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Chris

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Patricia

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lozzy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicki. I have removed one entry as requested.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lisa

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Billie.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Asmah

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michele.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lena