Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Scrap the Girls challenge - 2nd page

This is my second page following the photo at the October challenge at Scrap the Girls.   I wanted to do the opposite page of photos of my grand daughter taken before her first ballet exam.  You can see the first page here on my blog


Papers from Digital Scrapbooking Studio and Pretty Little Stamps
Elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio and Betsy Rainbow
Sentiment from Create with TLC

I would also like to enter this page into the Mood board challenge 61 at
Scrap Africa, I just found this blog earlier this month.
http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/mood-board-challenge-no61.html


13 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is nice
have a nice day

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great page its so pretty fab Love and hugs Carole x

Katie said...

Another sweet page!

Joanna said...

cute page!!!! thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

vitatulpanen said...

Cute pink page! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a pretty page and love those sweet photo's! Pretty in Pink! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Marie Friant said...

Cute page!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

Sigrun said...

So lovely page! Thank u for joining ScrapAfrica!

Unknown said...

Great layout, love those butterflies and banner

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Your granddaughter is so cute Margaret. Your digi page looks so beautiful with pretty butterflies adorning the page. Thank you very much for playing along at Scrap Africa ....join us again in the current sketch challenge. Happy sweet days to you :)
Fondly,
Asmah
Scrap Africa DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Яна Новикова said...

Nice page! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

Mandy Melville said...

Beautiful photos and a lovely layout! Thanks for joining us again at Scrap the Girls!