Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Outlawz progressive freebie challenge

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-1st-january-2016
Each month a different designer gives a digi stamp to Outlawz to give to us to join in the Outlawz progressive freebie challenge.  I we make a card and join the challenge we receive the next month's free.
If you haven't already joined in you can register and request this month's image which has been kindly given by Sandi Huggett of Sandi's Samples


I have printed the lovely digi stamp and coloured it with markers.  Cut oval in red card, embossed with Cuttlebug roses embossing folder and layered over image.  Stamped happy birthday, punched with oval punch and layered on top.  Added punched butterfly.  Layered all onto white card

I would also like to add this card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 158 - anything goes optional twist birthday/anniversary
http://avenue613.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/challenge-158-3rd-annual-block-party.html

House of Cards January challenge - embossing and/or color (I have done embossing)
http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/january-challenge-embossing-andor-color.html

Inspiration Destination 67 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/AG-NO-67.html

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a pretty card! I LOVE the romantic feel and beautiful texture! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely... I always love red on cards! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at HOC, Jo HOC/DT

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. We hope to see you again soon!
Sara - DT
My Blog

Merethe A said...

Love the rose embossed background fits your lovely Rose stamp. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at House of Cards
Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/