Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 18 July 2016

Ooh-la-la challenge - add texture

This is my second Guest designer card for July or Ooh-la-la challenge.  The theme this fortnight is add texture
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/



I wiped blue distress ink over my craft mat and swirled white card into it   I then painted over it with Purple Iridescent Creative medium.
Added torn piece of paper from Ooh-la-la Shawn Jenkins collection.
When all was dry I embossed with Cuttlebug Birds and swirls embossing folder.
Printed precoloured image from Shawn Jenkins collection, cut out and layered on top.
Added white gesso, rick rack ribbon, flowers and brads and bird brad.
Layered all onto blue card.

Thank you so much to Pauline for having me as guest designer for July. 

I would like to add this to the following:

Country View challenges - have fun with circles

Crafting by Designs - anything goes

Crafting with an Attitude 17 - anything goes

Craft Rocket challenge 19 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Creative Artiste Mixed Media 16 - anything goes


10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful card Margaret
Hugs Julie xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Margaret - love your texture over the fabulous background
Blessings
Maxine

Stampsnob. said...

Love the detailed technique you did here and the image is precious TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a sweet little card ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Crafts !
Corrie x

Fikreta said...

very nice

Wheelie Crafty said...

Sweet Card.... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

Barb said...

A lovely card Margaret. Barbxx

Wynn said...

Another pretty card Margaret. I love how you've created the background.....inspiring. Great to see your makes as our guest designer at OLL challenges. Hugs Wynn x

Jane said...

What a fun card Margaret and perfect for our have fun with circles challenge over at Country view, thanks for joining us x
Jane DT

Andree said...

A wonderful card. You've created a very pretty background and the flowers and ric rac add lovely textures.
Thank you for joining in with the July challenge "Anything Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x