I joined the Mission Inspiration Facebook group this month and this is my first journal page for that group - following the Mission for September and also the first page in my new journal
1. Cover your page with face fragments (I used photos of my second grand daughter Emily and faces drawn by her)
2. Add thin layers of coloured paint (I used purple and 2 pinks)
3. Stamp text or patterns over your page. (I stamped verses and flowers but they don't show up very well in the scan)
4. Add journal quote or phrase (doesn't show in the scan well either - on bottom right hand side - "I am not here to fit into your world. I am here to make my own" - borrowed from someone else's page)
5. Make marks with paint, inks or sprays (I sprayed with dylusion sprays)
6. Add a focal image (I added the self portrait of Emily that she drew when she had blue hair)
7. Add washi tape or strips of coloured paper (I added sparkly purple washi tape)
8. Add colour through a stencil. (Two white butterflies, a yellow butterfly, green and blue butterflies, Purple flower which looks black in the scan)
9. Add doodles, scribbles or zentangles (Added white scribbles)
10. Finish with white border (Painted white Gesso.
I would also like to add this to the following:
Crafting by designs - September anything goes challenge
Crafts Galore Encore challenge - anything goes
Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge 18 - anything mixed media
Inspiration Destination 104 - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating September - anything goes
Love to Craft challenge 2 - anything goes
Pennys Paper-crafty challenge 296 - anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge 9 - anything goes
Welcome to my blog
I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. You can buy the black and white version of Granmargaret Fairy at