Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 20 January 2017

Alicia Bel Facebook group freebie challenge

Each fortnight Alicia Bell gives a free digi to the facebook group to join in the challenge.  If you make a project for the challenge you can request the next free image.  If you haven't already joined in you can join the challenge with any Alicia Bell digi stamp and then you can request the next free digi.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187877358304468/

For my card I have used papers from We are 3 Toasty Warm papers.
Round frames from Pininkie.  Typed best wishes.
Alicia Bel free digi stamp Winter Girl.  I coloured her with Copic markers.

I used sketch 104 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday so I would like to add my card to that challenge.
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/we-are-back-bugaboo-and-ssw2-104.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Aud Sentiments 171 - anything goes with a sentiment
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/171-anything-goes-sentiment.html

Country View Challenges - anything goes
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/january-2017-anything-goes.html

Crafting with an attitude 23 - anything goes
http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/challenge-23.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Creatalicious challenge 107 - anything goes/optional winter
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/challenge-107-anything-goes-optional.html

Pinspirational challenge  182 - picture inspiration (I have used winter girl in snowflakes)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/pinspirational-challenge-182.html
Girl & her kitten in snow / winter / - / - - Bookmark Your Local 14 day Weather FREE > www.weathertrends360.com/dashboard No Ads or Apps or Hidden Costs:


16 comments:

Heide said...

Adorable card, Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge Elaine

Kathie said...

Cute card, love this sweet image and your pretty colours. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Margaret, and a lovely cards
Blessings
Maxine

Creative world said...

Adorable card and beautiful colors...Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge,hope to see you again
Zeljka DTxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooo cute!!! What a darling image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sweet card and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Judi SSW2

Joanna M. said...

Sooo cute. I love your papers with that adorable image. Perfectly paired. Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Crafting With An Attitude and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

A very sweet card, Margaret!!

Shawna said...

This is a very sweet winter card Margaret (which happens to be my daughters middle name). Her adorable face is enough to melt hearts. The colors you used are so vivid and true. Lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at PINSPIRATIONAL.
Cyber hugs,
Shawna DT

rachel said...

Sweet card margaret! Thanks for joining us at cvc this month and goodluck. Hugs rachel x

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x