Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 20 July 2017

Quick birthday card


A quick birthday card using We are 3 Happy birthday card kit and Music Notes sentiments
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/542282749/we-are-3-digital-paper-happy-birthday?ref=shop_home_feat_3
Layered digi stamp Dino with balloons from the Playful Dino set from Stamping Studio onto the card, printed and coloured Dino with markers.

You can buy the We are 3 papers, sentiments and digi stamps at
We are 3 Etsy shop

or at the Stamping Studio
https://stampingstudio.ca/product-category/we-are-3-shop/

We invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group

and the Stamping Studio facebook group


I would like to add this card to the following:

Addicted to Stamps and More 251 - anything goes

CCC Digi Creations - 77 - anything goes

Crafting from the Heart 168 - anything goes

Love to Craft 12 - anything goes

Penny's Paper Crafty 378 - anything goes


3 comments:

Bobby said...

Great children's birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

cm said...

Your little dinosaur is absolutely darling; celebration and sweetness happening alllll over this card! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~carol

Lisa J said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations